Thursday 17 January 2013

First layout

This is my draft of my front cover.
The feed back i received from my questionnaire suggested that i should have a colour scheme of purple and blue. I decided to include the main image of the newest member of my main band "Big Mix" The title of my magazine "Popsic!" will be in bold writing so its easy to read and it will also attract the eye.

This is my draft of my contents page.
my contents page still uses the colour theme of purple and blue. I layed my contents page out having the headlines/article titles being on the left and the page numbers being on the right. I will also have photos scattered around the page. 


This is My draft of my double page spread.
My double page spread keeps the house style and colour theme of purple and blue. The stories on the pages involve an interview with the newest member of "Big Mix" and about their photographs from their photo shoot and the photos being released.

No comments:

Post a Comment